Saturday, November 22, 2008

Introduction...

Well, here I go again. My other blog was deleted and I took some time away, but now I'm back with a new blog to spread my cheer once again.

A little about me....I'm the type of person who will probably offend you a time or 2 so if you're the sensitive type....you should just run now!! I had a widely popular blog on another site (I won't mention it) but after a couple of years and some bad blood, it's gone. I find blogging remarkably therapeutic. I love the input and views of others and I love the debate that follows. It's no secret that I'm not the average person, the title of the blog alone should give that away. Life is hard. Life is remorseless. Life goes on whether or not you're ready for it or whether or not you want it to. Life is....PAIN & PUNISHMENT!!!

It goes without saying that I have my issues. I'm damaged and probably beyond repair. I've lost faith in humanity as a whole and believe people genuinely LIKE to hurt other people. I call it like I see it and I don't mince words. I'm brutally, sometimes fatally honest! I've put my trust in people who have gone above and beyond to betray that trust. I'm jaded, cynical, and probably the the most guarded person you'll ever encounter. I can't remember the last time I told someone my REAL name online...simply because it's hard to find a genuine person online. As far as my personal life goes....I share my thoughts but let very few in.

I wasn't born this way, I developed into this person through hardship and pain. I was shaped, not created. I started hating everyone when my ex and I split in 2005. From that point on...living or dying didn't seem to matter. I mean if I died tomorrow....I could care less. It's just how I feel. Not because of her but because of the events that surrounded it all. We were together for 10 years and have kids...she's an evil cunt and I'll leave it at that. I especially hate holidays now too, the thought of Thanksgiving or Christmas make me want to puke! So yeah....I have my issues, but then again...who doesn't? This blog will span my thoughts and allow me to vent when needed. I welcome any and all comments and debate. Don't be shy....I sure as hell won't be. So let's see how this ride goes....Hang on, it can be a bumpy ride!!!

4 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my place!

Based on your introduction, I can tell you're going to be a good read. I don't mean that in a warm fuzzy way, I just respect the unfiltered... :)

Zeeshan Amjad said...

Pain Management

Nancy said...

Pain is something that everybody has in their body and experience that quite often on different occasions due to so many different reasons like work pressure, mental stress and illness, marital difficulties and personal problems

After reading this message i like to share a word I was looking for a pain reduction info and came across this website. After reading a bit, I felt that the tips they gave were so basic,simple and natural of all, it all just made perfect sense. If you would like to read it,
you can…

Pain Reduction

placid said...

There are many kind of pain. You just take pain killers and your pain will goesssss but this is not a permanent way you must consult to doctor but I have a pain in my back and I went to medical tourism which best source of excellent treatment of any king of disease they have many doctors and surgeons word wide